I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Chasing th fog

Leo and Stanly were just on a bush walk .

When an afternoon fog started to roll in.

They started to walk up colonialkonb.

Puff   Puff thay both were tired.

''I'm just going to take a drink,, said Stanly

''ok'' said Leo

They thought they could catch up to  the fog from yesterday.

Crunch Crunch the dirt crushed as thay could.

As soon as thay got to the top all the thick fog was there thay

 played

hide and seek for hours .

Thay had  more hours left but Leo said ''it takes 4 hours to get

 down.

So they ran and got to the bottom.

Thay were so tired that thay both fell in the river then got out thay

were both wet.

Stanly looked at his wotcha thay made it in 1 hour.

So thay used the last hour to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.