I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 20 September 2012

Free broadband

If you wont free broadband then agree with this.

I think everyone should get free broadband on a laptop, i pod,ipad,computer and cell phones.

Because we can use the Internet to lorn,work,research and home work

and so we can save our money and not pay for broadband.

we should free broadband at 2013.

It should be around New zeland.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh
    You needed to spend more time planning your writing. I think your idea is good, free broadband, but you haven't told me why.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.