I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Friday, 27 July 2012

Back yard fort.

My bouther and I were making a tree fort. when started the time was 4.30 We built it in the back yard. We bilt the the tree fort so we can play on it. We bilt it out of nail wood flaks and two trees. It looked cool it was stabee enough to hold two pepole. We made bow and araows and played for a long timeand stoped playing at 7.oo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh
    I like that you have tried to answer all the who, what, where, when questions. How about adding some more interesting words for next time

    What did you enjoy about making the fort?

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.